Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Journal

Started the first page in my new journal.  It is the delta series 7"x7" from Stillman & Birn Sketchbook that I received from Goulet Pen Company.  The sketch is in Noodlers Lexington Gray ink with a Safari Lami extra fine point pen. The watercolors paints are from my still current palate that is mainly Daniel Smith with a few Windsor and Newton colors.  The shells I collected from Florida on the Atlantic side.  The tube shaped one is from my Mom who collected it from the Canaveral National Seashore.  She told me that it was the only area that these shells could be found on.  I need to get use to how this paper works.  It is smoother and allows the ink to go on smoothly.  I hope to make this a title page when I am through.

No comments:

Post a Comment