Monday, November 21, 2011

Working on drawing the face in profile.  I will be drawing my son Tim's profile after Thanksgiving.  This will be the first Thanksgiving that Tim won't be able to go up north with us.  I plan on taking my little moleskin sketch book up with me to practice improving my drawing skills. 

I can't wait until I can go back to the museum to draw again and I am also looking forward to seeing the Rembrandt collection.  I wanted to go on my birthday yesterday, but Tom wanted to wait until the exhibit has been open for awhile.  Yesterday was its official opening date.

 I am posting this drawing of Tomato leaves drawn in negative spaces.  I found this so interesting to look at that I think it would make a great way to decorate gift bags.  I am also thinking about doing a few color drawings of negative city spaces to see how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment